We stand behind our products with a hassle free 30-day free return policy.
We offer a 30 day risk free return policy on “like new” products in the original packaging in UK and Europe as long as you return your item to us, in like new condition and in its original packaging.
Please note you will bear the transport cost unless the item is found to be faulty.
Only items purchased from the egofit.co.uk are covered under our standard return policy.
If you wish to submit a return request, please email us [email protected] with the subject line ‘Return Request’, and include the following information in the body of your email:
- Order number
- Shipping address (where the return shipment will be coming from)
- Reason for return
- photos for package
Some other things to keep in mind…
- Items returned beyond 30 days will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must be approved by Egofit within 30 days of delivery.
- Items missing packaging or damaged beyond the expected wear from light use will incur an additional fee to cover repairs or part-replacement.
- We aim to process returns within 3 business days of receipt. After a return has been inspected by our staff, a refund will be issued. Please allow up to 5 business days for your credit card provider to process the refund.
- Only items purchased directly from egofit.co.uk will be accepted for returns. If you purchased your product from a third-party seller, please contact the seller directly to discuss your return options. All returns require an authorisation number.
Egofit treadmills come with a one-year warranty on all parts and labor. This means that if any part of your treadmill breaks or malfunctions within one year of purchase, Egofit will repair or replace it for free. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Here are the specific details of the Egofit treadmill warranty:
- Parts: Egofit will repair or replace any parts that are defective or malfunction within one year of purchase. This includes the motor, frame, deck, belt, and other major components.
- Labor: Egofit will also pay for labor costs associated with repairing or replacing defective parts. This includes the cost of shipping the treadmill to and from the repair centre, as well as the cost of labor to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes damage caused by overloading the treadmill, using it in an improper environment, or failing to follow the owner’s manual.
If you have any problems with your Egofit treadmill within one year of purchase, you should contact Egofit customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and arrange for repairs or replacement, if necessary.
If you need more detailed information, please send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll help you out.